MSDS For Cif Cream Cleaner (White) MSDS / SDS Download
Download Your Free MSDS / SDS Today From Our Updated Library
- Product Title
- Cif Cream Cleaner (White)
- Product Code
- 353954/08.02.05, 8201986/6/27-04-2007
- CHIP, 67/548/EEC
What is an MSDS, SDS or Safety Data Sheet? The Facts.
- An MSDS / SDS contains 16 sections of health and safety information about a substance.
- An MSDS / SDS is produced for the safe handling, transport and storage of the substance.
- An MSDS / SDS must be available on site before a substance arrives or is used. A legal requirement.
- An MSDS / SDS contains a revision date or number and may be revised as required by Unilever.
What is an MSDS, SDS or Safety Data Sheet used for?
- An MSDS / SDS is used to create a COSHH assessment and contains information on its safe use.
- An MSDS / SDS can be handed to a paramedic or emergency services person in the event of an incident on site.
- An MSDS / SDS contains useful personal protection (PPE), handling and spillage information.
- An MSDS / SDS is required as part of Unilever compliance with hazardous substance regulations, such as CHIP and REACH.
What do you need to do to keep your business compliant?
- You need to have a copy of an MSDS / SDS made available for every Unilever product on site.
- You need to use this MSDS / SDS to create a COSHH assessment.
- You need to keep them up-to-date.
- You can select for us to keep you updated with Unilever MSDS / SDS by email.
- You need to ensure all your employees have access to your MSDS / SDS at all times and they know where they are.